← chapter 5 Test
7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A patient rolling up sleeve to have a blood sample taken
- Document that patients are able to request the type and amount of artificial nutritional and life-sustaining treatments that should or should not be used to prolong their life
- the right to decline to treat a new patient.
- person under 18 years of age
- honesty about past medical history, payment for medical services and following treatment recommendations
- document that allows an agent to represent a patient
6 True/False Questions
privileged communication → confidential information
Persons 18 years of age & older → The uniform anatomical gift act is applicable
Agent → same skill that is used by other physicians.
Standard of care → withdrawing medical care without notice
implied consent → representative acts on patient's behalf
right to be informed → "a patient's bill of rights"