5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Credit Card
- Financial Plan
- a Something owed, usually measured in dollars.
- b A plan to buy a product with little or no down payment by renting it until the final payment is made, at which point the total paid far exceeds the product's purchase price.
- c A plastic card that authorizes the delivery of goods and services in exchange for future payment with interest, according to a specific schedule.
- d A report that identifies a person's financial goals, needs, and expected future earning, saving, investing, insurance, and debt management activities; it typically includes a statement of net worth.
- e An overall rise in the price of goods and services; the opposite of the less common deflation.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Covers specific medical costs associated with illness, injury, and disability.
- Income that results when the selling price of an asset is greater than the original purchase price.
- The process of calculating risk and devising methods to minimize or manage loss, for example, by buying insurance or diversifying investments.
- Another name for budget.
- A statistical measure of a loan applicant's creditworthiness, which is the likelihood of repayment.
5 True/False Questions
Entrepreneur → A person who relies on another individual for support.
Business Plan → A description of a company's organizational structure, staff, activities, and marketing and financial plans, including expected sources of income and expenses.
Collection Agency → Physical objects—such as fine art, stamps, and antiques—that an investor buys in the hope that they will grow in value.
Comparison Shopping → A method of investing a fixed amount in the same type of investment at regular intervals, regardless of price.
Living Will → A document representing a loan of more than one year to the U.S. government, to be repaid, with interest on a specified date.