5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Collection Agency
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Health Insurance
- a Payment and benefits for work performed; also payment to injured or unemployed workers or their dependents.
- b A business that specializes in obtaining payments from debtors who have defaulted on their loans.
- c Covers specific costs of custodial care in a nursing facility or at home.
- d An easy-access credit business that makes high-interest loans secured by personal property collateral, such as jewelry.
- e Covers specific medical costs associated with illness, injury, and disability.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Aid in the form of money or necessities for those in need; often from a government program.
- The location where a transaction occurs. POS software can track sales, inventory, and customer information.
- A financial institution deposit account that pays interest and allows withdrawals.
- The shifting of money from one financial institution account to another without the physical movement of cash.
- The influence that a social group has on an individual, based on the individual's desire for the group's approval.
5 True/False Questions
Credit Union → A state or federally chartered not-for-profit financial cooperative that provides financial services to its member-owners, who have met specific employment, residence, or other eligibility requirements.
Loan Shark → A person who lends money at an exorbitant rate of interest.
Will → Compensation for work, usually calculated on an hourly, daily, or piecework basis and paid on schedule—usually weekly, biweekly, or monthly. (See Salary.)
Fraud → Intentional and illegal deception, misrepresentation, or concealment of information for monetary gain.
Rate of Return → Annual earnings on an investment expressed as a percentage of the amount invested; also known as yield. Example: A $3 annual dividend divided by $34 share cost = 0.088, an 8.8% rate of return.