5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Interest Income
- Savings Account
- Credit Counseling Service
- a A fraudulent or deceptive act.
- b Money that financial institutions, governments, or corporations pay for the use of investors' money.
- c An actual or potential financial obligation.
- d A financial institution deposit account that pays interest and allows withdrawals.
- e An organization that provides debt and money management advice and assistance to people with debt problems.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Money earned from investments and employment.
- An investment tool that pools the money of many shareholders and invests it in a diversified portfolio of securities, such as stocks, bonds, and money market assets.
- A periodic fee for the use of property.
- 1. Cost of borrowing money. 2. Earnings from lending money.
- A state or federally chartered not-for-profit financial cooperative that provides financial services to its member-owners, who have met specific employment, residence, or other eligibility requirements.
5 True/False Questions
Gross Pay → A fraudulent or deceptive act.
Risk → A periodic fee for the use of property.
Lease → Something owed, usually measured in dollars.
FICA → Federal Insurance Contributions Act. (See Social Security.)
Stored-Value Card → A plastic card that provides access to electronic funds transfer (EFT) from an automated teller machine (ATM) or a point-of-sale (POS) terminal.