5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Time Value of Money
- Point of Sale (POS)
- a The location where a transaction occurs. POS software can track sales, inventory, and customer information.
- b Freedom from unauthorized release of personal information.
- c A written guarantee from the manufacturer or distributor that specifies the conditions under which the product can be returned, replaced, or repaired.
- d The potential of an investment to increase in value through periodically compounded earnings.
- e Earnings from corporate stock or credit union share accounts.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A method of selecting a course of action after gathering and evaluating information and considering the costs and benefits of various alternatives and consequences.
- The means of settling a financial obligation, such as by cash, check, credit card, debit card, smart card, or stored value card.
- A strategy for reducing some types of risk by selecting a wide variety of investments.
- Income that results when the selling price of an asset is greater than the original purchase price.
- Provides property damage and liability coverage under specific circumstances.
5 True/False questions
Financial Advisor → The total dollar amount paid for credit. Example: A $100 loan repaid with $9 interest plus a $1 service fee has a finance charge of $10.
Financial Literacy → The ability to use knowledge and skills to manage one's financial resources effectively for lifetime financial security.
Deductible → A program, financed by state and federal government tax revenues, to pay specified health care costs care for those who cannot afford them.
Debit Card → Aid in the form of money or necessities for those in need; often from a government program.
Probate Court → The government institution with jurisdiction over a deceased person's will and estate.