5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Identity Theft
- Health Insurance
- Payroll Deduction
- Easy Access Credit
- Debit Card
- a Covers specific medical costs associated with illness, injury, and disability.
- b The crime of using another person's name, credit or debit card number.
- c Short-term loans granted regardless of credit history, often for very short periods and at high interest rates. (See Pawnshops, Payday loans, Rent-to-own, and Title loans.)
- d An amount an employer withholds from a paycheck. Mandatory deductions include various taxes. Voluntary deductions include loan payments, charitable contributions, and direct deposits into financial institution accounts.
- e A plastic card that provides access to electronic funds transfer (EFT) from an automated teller machine (ATM) or a point-of-sale (POS) terminal.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A plastic card that authorizes the delivery of goods and services in exchange for future payment with interest, according to a specific schedule.
- The assets and debts that a person leaves at death.
- A time during which a borrower can pay the full balance of credit due and not incur finance charges or pay an insurance premium without penalty.
- A report that identifies a person's financial goals, needs, and expected future earning, saving, investing, insurance, and debt management activities; it typically includes a statement of net worth.
- Protects from losses due to damage to the contents of a dwelling rather than the dwelling itself.
5 True/False Questions
Take-home pay → The feature of an investment in which taxes due on principal and/or earnings are postponed until funds are withdrawn, often at retirement.
Rent-to-Own → A plan to buy a product with little or no down payment by renting it until the final payment is made, at which point the total paid far exceeds the product's purchase price.
Pawnshop → A legal declaration of a person's wishes for the disposition of his or her estate after death.
Tax → An amount paid for a service beyond what's required, usually to express satisfaction; also known as a gratuity.
Auto Insurance → Provides liability and property damage coverage under specific circumstances.