5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Financial Plan
- Unearned Income
- Time Value of Money
- a 1. Cost of borrowing money. 2. Earnings from lending money.
- b Earnings from sources other than employment, including investment returns and royalties.
- c An individual who conceives of, establishes, operates, and assumes the risks of a business.
- d The potential of an investment to increase in value through periodically compounded earnings.
- e A report that identifies a person's financial goals, needs, and expected future earning, saving, investing, insurance, and debt management activities; it typically includes a statement of net worth.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A legal declaration of a person's wishes for the disposition of his or her estate after death.
- An actual or potential financial obligation.
- The process of keeping an orderly account of a person's financial affairs, including income earned, taxes paid, household expenditures, loans, insurance policies, and legal documents.
- Provides liability and property damage coverage under specific circumstances.
- Protects from losses due to damage to the contents of a dwelling rather than the dwelling itself.
5 True/False questions
Wage → A government fee on business and individual income, activities, or products.
Prospectus → A legal document that provides detailed information about mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and other investments offered for sale, as required by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Privacy → A measure of the likelihood of loss or the uncertainty of an investment's rate of return.
Disposable Income → Gross pay minus deductions for taxes.
Diversification → A strategy for reducing some types of risk by selecting a wide variety of investments.