5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- new territories, advancement in army, financial bankruptcy, widespread misery
- Stenk Razin
- a Louis XIV kept France at war for so many wars because of his pursuit for a certain title. What was this title?
- b Under whom did Cossacks move up the Volga River within 1670 and 1671?
- c This religious group in England wanted to erase all Catholic ways from their church
- d Who was victorious in the end of the Great Northern War?
- e What effects did the wars of Louis XIV have on France?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Because of their knowledge of different cultures, educated Europeans:
- Which was not a cause of the Scientific Revolution?
- The 17th century ended the great Spanish power. What were the biggest reason(s) for its decline?
- When Ivan III conquered the principality of Norway in 1480 he confiscated _____ of the land
- In 1596, 1607, 1627, 1647, and 1680, Spain declared...
5 True/False Questions
the end of the War of the Spanish Succession → What event started the Dutch economic decline?
turned parliament against absolutism → King James' statement "there are no privileges and immunities which can stand against a divinely appointed king" forms the basis of...
the French state, rather than private nobles, employed the soldiers; uniforms and weapons were standardized; the commisanat was established; the ambulance corps was designed → What did Copernicus not believe?
Galileo → Who formulated the law of inertia?
How people thought and believed → What was the Scientific Revolution's greatest impact on?