5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- describe the labia majora
- what do you check the bartholin glands for?
- deviations of the cervix to either side might indicate what?
- what are the risks for cervical cancer
- Describe a bladder prolapse
- a lack of screening, HPV, sexual intercourse before 16 and multiple sex partners, diet low in fruit and veggies, higher in blacks and Hispanics, mothers who took DES, oral contraceptives,
- b swelling, masses tenderness, warmth, discharge
- c pelvic mass, uterine adhesion or pregnancy
- d may be gaping or closed and may appear dry or moist. symmetrical
- e occurs when the supportive tissue between a woman's bladder and vaginal wall weakens and stretches allowing the bladder to bulge into the vagina
5 Multiple choice questions
- early menarche, infertility, nulliparity, number of menstrual cycles in lifetime, use of fertility drugs, personal history, BRCA1 or 2, white women, HRT, bad diet
- bartholin gland infection
- older than 50, family hx of colorectal cancer, intestinal polyps, chronic inflammatory bowel disease, Gardner syndrome, personal hx or ovarian, endometrial or breast cancer, diet high in beef and animal fats, low in fiber, obesity, smoking, physical inactivity. alcohol intake
5 True/False questions
What is an infection of the uterus, fallopian tubes and other reproductive organs called? → uterine prolapse
what are the risk factors for anal cancer? → lack of circumcision with failure to maintain good hygiene, phimosis, HPV, age, smoking
what color should the cervix be? → pink.
Where are the skene glands located? → 5 and 7 o'clock
what does the whiff test test for? → secrete mucus