5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Discoloration or tenderness of the labia minora could indicate
- scratching of the labia majora would be obvious because of what?
- what does the KOH prep test for?
- a horizontal position of the cervix would indicate what position of the uterus?
- What age does the american cancer society suggest that women begin breast self-examinations?
- a midposition
- b 20
- c candidiasis, yeast cells
- d excoriation, rashes, or lesions
- e traumatic bruising
5 Multiple choice questions
- painful urination, painful intercourse, irregular menstrual bleeding and pain in the upper right abdomen
- uterine prolapse
- older than 50, black, family history of prostate cancer, diet high in animal fat, physical inactivity, high level of exposure to androgens
- older than 50, family hx of colorectal cancer, intestinal polyps, chronic inflammatory bowel disease, Gardner syndrome, personal hx or ovarian, endometrial or breast cancer, diet high in beef and animal fats, low in fiber, obesity, smoking, physical inactivity. alcohol intake
5 True/False questions
what are the risk factors for anal cancer? → older than 90. infection with HIP, multiple sex partners, having receptive anal intercourse, frequent anal redness, swelling and soreness, anal fissure. smoking/ immunosuppresion
Describe cystocele → the protrusion of part of the rectum through the posterior vaginal wall
What is an infection of the uterus, fallopian tubes and other reproductive organs called? → cervix
deviations of the cervix to either side might indicate what? → pelvic mass, uterine adhesion or pregnancy
what causes PID → Neisseria gonorrhoeae and Chlamydia trachomatis