5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When is a genitalia self-exam highly suggested?
- What is it called when the uterus descends into or beyond the vaginal wall?
- What are the risk factors for penile cancer?
- After the 3rd month, uterine enlargement is due to ?
- what do you check the bartholin glands for?
- a lack of circumcision with failure to maintain good hygiene, phimosis, HPV, age, smoking
- b anyone with risks of STIs
- c swelling, masses tenderness, warmth, discharge
- d uterine prolapse
- e mechanical pressure of the growing fetus
5 Multiple choice questions
- painful urination, painful intercourse, irregular menstrual bleeding and pain in the upper right abdomen
- inflammation, tenderness, fistulas, lesions or growths
- increases with age, female, personal or family history, previous breast biopsies, white women, previous breast radiation, menarche before 12 and menopause after 35. dense or fatty breast tissue, nulliparity, or first child after age 30, HT, alcohol, obesity, lack of physical activity
5 True/False questions
scratching of the labia majora would be obvious because of what? → excoriation, rashes, or lesions
Discoloration or tenderness of the labia minora could indicate → STI
what is a protrusion of an organ or tissue through an opening in the muscle wall called? → hernia
what could inflammation, irritation, excoriation or caking of discharge in the tissues fold of the labia minora indicate? → vaginal infection or poor hygiene
define multiparous woman → a woman who has no children