5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what does the liquid based cytology test for?
- describe the labia minora
- describe the labia majora
- what is the lower end of the uterus called?
- After the 3rd month, uterine enlargement is due to ?
- a can be symmetrical or assymmetrical and the inner surface should be moist and dark pink
- b cervix
- c mechanical pressure of the growing fetus
- d HPV, GC, Chlamydia, Trichomoniasis
- e may be gaping or closed and may appear dry or moist. symmetrical
5 Multiple choice questions
- the hernial protrusion of the urinary bladder through the anterior wall of the vagina, sometimes even exciting the introitus and can be seen or felt when the woman bears down
- increases with age, female, personal or family history, previous breast biopsies, white women, previous breast radiation, menarche before 12 and menopause after 35. dense or fatty breast tissue, nulliparity, or first child after age 30, HT, alcohol, obesity, lack of physical activity
- excoriation, rashes, or lesions
- uterine prolapse
- occurs when the supportive tissue between a woman's bladder and vaginal wall weakens and stretches allowing the bladder to bulge into the vagina
5 True/False questions
what could inflammation, irritation, excoriation or caking of discharge in the tissues fold of the labia minora indicate? → vaginal infection or poor hygiene
what is a protrusion of an organ or tissue through an opening in the muscle wall called? → Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
where are the bartholin glands located? → 5 and 7 o'clock
a horizontal position of the cervix would indicate what position of the uterus? → midposition
deviations of the cervix to either side might indicate what? → pelvic mass, uterine adhesion or pregnancy