5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A unilateral labia majora may indicate what?
- Describe a bladder prolapse
- What is it called when the uterus descends into or beyond the vaginal wall?
- what are the risks for cervical cancer
- Describe the perineum
- a lack of screening, HPV, sexual intercourse before 16 and multiple sex partners, diet low in fruit and veggies, higher in blacks and Hispanics, mothers who took DES, oral contraceptives,
- b uterine prolapse
- c bartholin gland infection
- d occurs when the supportive tissue between a woman's bladder and vaginal wall weakens and stretches allowing the bladder to bulge into the vagina
- e smooth and thick. Unless pregnant.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a multiparous woman would have a slit-like os and a nulliparous woman should have a circular os
- early menarche, infertility, nulliparity, number of menstrual cycles in lifetime, use of fertility drugs, personal history, BRCA1 or 2, white women, HRT, bad diet
- a woman who has no children
- undescended testicles, history of testicular cancer, abnormal developments, Klinefelter syndrome, between ages 20-54, white
- increased varicosity, pregnancy
5 True/False questions
what does the whiff test test for? → bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis
what does the liquid based cytology test for? → GC and chlamydia
describe the labia minora → may be gaping or closed and may appear dry or moist. symmetrical
a horizontal position of the cervix would indicate what position of the uterus? → retroverted
what could inflammation, irritation, excoriation or caking of discharge in the tissues fold of the labia minora indicate? → odorless