5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is a protrusion of an organ or tissue through an opening in the muscle wall called?
- What are the symptoms of PID?
- A non tender mass in the bartholin glands is an indicator of a bartholin cyst, which is the result of what?
- what does the whiff test test for?
- Describe cystocele
- a the hernial protrusion of the urinary bladder through the anterior wall of the vagina, sometimes even exciting the introitus and can be seen or felt when the woman bears down
- b painful urination, painful intercourse, irregular menstrual bleeding and pain in the upper right abdomen
- c chronic inflammation
- d hernia
- e fishy odor which would equal bacterial vaginosis
5 Multiple choice questions
- traumatic bruising
- vaginal infection or poor hygiene
- 2 o'clock and 11 o'clock
5 True/False questions
what would a pale cervix indicate? → increased varicosity, pregnancy
what do you check the bartholin glands for? → swelling, masses tenderness, warmth, discharge
what do the skene glands do? → 2 o'clock and 11 o'clock
what are the risk factors for colorectal cancer? → older than 50, family hx of colorectal cancer, intestinal polyps, chronic inflammatory bowel disease, Gardner syndrome, personal hx or ovarian, endometrial or breast cancer, diet high in beef and animal fats, low in fiber, obesity, smoking, physical inactivity. alcohol intake
a cervix pointing anteriorly would indicate what type of uterus? → midposition