5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- scratching of the labia majora would be obvious because of what?
- what is the lower end of the uterus called?
- what do you check the bartholin glands for?
- what are the risk factors for anal cancer?
- PID could be a serious complication of some what?
- a excoriation, rashes, or lesions
- b older than 90. infection with HIP, multiple sex partners, having receptive anal intercourse, frequent anal redness, swelling and soreness, anal fissure. smoking/ immunosuppresion
- c swelling, masses tenderness, warmth, discharge
- d STI
- e cervix
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a woman who has no children
- GC and chlamydia
- smooth and thick. Unless pregnant.
- bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis
- increased varicosity, pregnancy
5 True/False Questions
where should the cervix be located? → midline
uterine prolapse is the result of what? → weakiening of the supporting structures of the pelvic floor often occuring with a cystocele or rectocele
a horizontal position of the cervix would indicate what position of the uterus? → anteverted
Ulcers or vesicles in the labia minora could be a sign of ? → traumatic bruising
Discoloration or tenderness of the labia minora could indicate → STI