5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the cervix should protrude ___-__ cm into the vagina and anything more can indicaate a pelvic or uterine mass
- What are ovarian cancer risks?
- what do the skene glands do?
- define a nulliparous woman
- where are the bartholin glands located?
- a a woman who has no children
- b 5 and 7 o'clock
- c secrete mucus
- d 1-3cm
- e early menarche, infertility, nulliparity, number of menstrual cycles in lifetime, use of fertility drugs, personal history, BRCA1 or 2, white women, HRT, bad diet
5 Multiple choice questions
- weakiening of the supporting structures of the pelvic floor often occuring with a cystocele or rectocele
- traumatic bruising
- older than 90. infection with HIP, multiple sex partners, having receptive anal intercourse, frequent anal redness, swelling and soreness, anal fissure. smoking/ immunosuppresion
- mechanical pressure of the growing fetus
- fishy odor which would equal bacterial vaginosis
5 True/False questions
Describe a bladder prolapse → occurs when the supportive tissue between a woman's bladder and vaginal wall weakens and stretches allowing the bladder to bulge into the vagina
What would discharge of the skene glands most likely indicate? → an infection
How does the os of a multiparous woman vary from a nulliparous woman → a multiparous woman would have a slit-like os and a nulliparous woman should have a circular os
what does the KOH prep test for? → bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis
What age does the american cancer society suggest that women begin breast self-examinations? → HPV, GC, Chlamydia, Trichomoniasis