5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Describe the perineum
- what does the KOH prep test for?
- what should you note when looking at the perineum?
- What does the DNA probe tube test for?
- what is a protrusion of an organ or tissue through an opening in the muscle wall called?
- a GC and chlamydia
- b hernia
- c smooth and thick. Unless pregnant.
- d candidiasis, yeast cells
- e inflammation, tenderness, fistulas, lesions or growths
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- secrete mucus
- older than 50, family hx of colorectal cancer, intestinal polyps, chronic inflammatory bowel disease, Gardner syndrome, personal hx or ovarian, endometrial or breast cancer, diet high in beef and animal fats, low in fiber, obesity, smoking, physical inactivity. alcohol intake
- bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis
5 True/False Questions
what would a bluish cervix indicate? → anemia
define a nulliparous woman → a woman who has had children
Discoloration or tenderness of the labia minora could indicate → STI
Describe cystocele → the hernial protrusion of the urinary bladder through the anterior wall of the vagina, sometimes even exciting the introitus and can be seen or felt when the woman bears down
A non tender mass in the bartholin glands is an indicator of a bartholin cyst, which is the result of what? → 5 and 7 o'clock