5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- what does the KOH prep test for?
- uterine prolapse is the result of what?
- what are the risk factors for colorectal cancer?
- what color should the cervix be?
- what are the risk factors for anal cancer?
- a pink.
- b older than 50, family hx of colorectal cancer, intestinal polyps, chronic inflammatory bowel disease, Gardner syndrome, personal hx or ovarian, endometrial or breast cancer, diet high in beef and animal fats, low in fiber, obesity, smoking, physical inactivity. alcohol intake
- c older than 90. infection with HIP, multiple sex partners, having receptive anal intercourse, frequent anal redness, swelling and soreness, anal fissure. smoking/ immunosuppresion
- d weakiening of the supporting structures of the pelvic floor often occuring with a cystocele or rectocele
- e candidiasis, yeast cells
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- can be symmetrical or assymmetrical and the inner surface should be moist and dark pink
- fishy odor which would equal bacterial vaginosis
- pelvic mass, uterine adhesion or pregnancy
- the hernial protrusion of the urinary bladder through the anterior wall of the vagina, sometimes even exciting the introitus and can be seen or felt when the woman bears down
5 True/False Questions
a cervix pointing posteriorly would indicate what type of uterus? → retroverted
After the 3rd month, uterine enlargement is due to ? → 2 o'clock and 11 o'clock
describe the labia majora → can be symmetrical or assymmetrical and the inner surface should be moist and dark pink
what would a bluish cervix indicate? → increased varicosity, pregnancy
what should any cervical discharge smell like? → odorless