5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Ulcers or vesicles in the labia minora could be a sign of ?
- A non tender mass in the bartholin glands is an indicator of a bartholin cyst, which is the result of what?
- a horizontal position of the cervix would indicate what position of the uterus?
- What are the risks for breast cancer
- a cervix pointing anteriorly would indicate what type of uterus?
- a retroverted
- b midposition
- c STI
- d increases with age, female, personal or family history, previous breast biopsies, white women, previous breast radiation, menarche before 12 and menopause after 35. dense or fatty breast tissue, nulliparity, or first child after age 30, HT, alcohol, obesity, lack of physical activity
- e chronic inflammation
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- occurs when the supportive tissue between a woman's bladder and vaginal wall weakens and stretches allowing the bladder to bulge into the vagina
- 5 and 7 o'clock
- the protrusion of part of the rectum through the posterior vaginal wall
- older than 50, black, family history of prostate cancer, diet high in animal fat, physical inactivity, high level of exposure to androgens
- candidiasis, yeast cells
5 True/False Questions
uterine prolapse is the result of what? → midline
what causes PID → the hernial protrusion of the urinary bladder through the anterior wall of the vagina, sometimes even exciting the introitus and can be seen or felt when the woman bears down
what should any cervical discharge smell like? → odorless
PID could be a serious complication of some what? → STI
what are the risk factors for colorectal cancer? → older than 50, black, family history of prostate cancer, diet high in animal fat, physical inactivity, high level of exposure to androgens