5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which is not an eligibility requirement for President of the United States?
- The president can erase the guilt and restore the rights of anyone convicted of a federal crime, except an impeached president, through the
- The purpose of the National Security Council is to
- The president has the power to __________ bills passed by Congress before they become law, by refusing to sign them and sending them back to the chamber in which they originated, with his objections.
- If impeachment proceedings are initiated, who holds the trial?
- a must hold a college degree from a U.S. university
- b veto
- c Senate
- d advise the president on foreign and defense policy.
- e pardon power.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Granting pardons and reprieves
- withhold information from Congress
5 True/False questions
When someone lies under oath it is referred to as: → perjury.
What are the formal responsibilities of the first lady? → All of the above
Which of the following presidential actions does not require congressional approval? → declare war.
The Senate decides about removing accused presidents → All of the above
The president's power to recognize a foreign country → an informal duty or role.