5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Correspondence Between Specification and Claims
- b Level of Ordinary Skill in the Art
- c Date of Availability of a Patent as Reference
- d The Best Mode Requirement
- e Relationship of Enablement Requirement to Utility Requirement of 35 USC 101 Enablement Commensurate in Scope With the Claims
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Tax Strategies Deemed Within the Prior Art
- Patentable Subject Matter
- Suggestion or Motivation To Modify the References
- Compounds and Compositions--What Constitutes Enabling Prior Art
- Reliance on Common Knowledge in the Art or "Well Known" Prior Art
5 True/False Questions
2137.02 → "The Invention was made in this country"
2138.05 → "By another who has not abandoned, suppressed, or concealed it"
2126.02 → Scope of Reference's Disclosure Which Can Be Used to Reject Claims When the Reference Is a "Patent" but Not a "Publication"
2111.02 → Effect of Preamble
2182 → Requirements of Rejections Based on Inherency; Burden of Proof