5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Transmitted Light
- Depth Preception
- a The process of retrieving knowledge and information stored in the brain.
- b Picture of electric activity in the head or brain
- c Light that shines through an object
- d The ability to convert a flattened image from the retina into a 3-D image to determine how far away an object is.
- e Parts of the eye that intercept and change light to electrical impulses to produce the ability to see.
5 Multiple choice questions
- How somehting works and what it does
- Imaging device used to study the structure of brain tissue (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Light that shines on an object and bounces off
- Something that is true for an object.
- a shiny layer that lines the area behind the retina of many animals; helps make the eye visible in the dark and allows the animal to see better at night.
5 True/False questions
Learning → The acquisition (gaining) of new knowledge and skills
Peripheral vision → vision to the side
Optical illusion → Inside the skull where the 2 optic nerves join each other at a point.
Sagittal → Vertical plane that bisects the two hemispheres of the brain
Optic chiasm → Inside the skull where the 2 optic nerves join each other at a point.