5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Optic chiasm
- Optical illusion
- a Something that takes in information and responds to it in some way.
- b Imaginary plane that cuts the brain into front and back halves and is perpendicular to the ground
- c Inside the skull where the 2 optic nerves join each other at a point.
- d How somehting works and what it does
- e Pictures/drawlings that trick us into perceiving something that isnt true.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Picture of electric activity in the head or brain
- The plane for the section of the brain that is parallel to the ground
- The connection of ideas, feelings, etc to previous knowledge.
- Strategy that increases the effectiveness of memory.
- What something looks like or is made of
5 True/False questions
Binocular Vision → vision to the side
Memory → Imaging device used to study the structure of brain tissue (magnetic resonance imaging)
Photoreceptor → Something that takes in information and responds to it in some way.
Retina → Thin, translucent layer lining the back of the eye; recieves images formed be the lens; connected to the brain by the optic nerve
MRI → The plane for the section of the brain that is parallel to the ground