5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Binocular Vision
- Mnemonic device
- Peripheral vision
- a Strategy that increases the effectiveness of memory.
- b How somehting works and what it does
- c The use of both eyes for vision.
- d vision to the side
- e The process of retrieving knowledge and information stored in the brain.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Light that shines on an object and bounces off
- The ability to convert a flattened image from the retina into a 3-D image to determine how far away an object is.
- Picture of electric activity in the head or brain
- The connection of ideas, feelings, etc to previous knowledge.
- Imaginary plane that cuts the brain into front and back halves and is perpendicular to the ground
5 True/False Questions
Learning → The acquisition (gaining) of new knowledge and skills
Radiant light → Light that shines on an object and bounces off
Photoreceptor → Parts of the eye that intercept and change light to electrical impulses to produce the ability to see.
Structure → What something looks like or is made of
Retina → Thin, translucent layer lining the back of the eye; recieves images formed be the lens; connected to the brain by the optic nerve