5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Optic chiasm
- a Inside the skull where the 2 optic nerves join each other at a point.
- b Picture of electric activity in the head or brain
- c The process of retrieving knowledge and information stored in the brain.
- d Something that is true for an object.
- e Thin, translucent layer lining the back of the eye; recieves images formed be the lens; connected to the brain by the optic nerve
5 Multiple choice questions
- a shiny layer that lines the area behind the retina of many animals; helps make the eye visible in the dark and allows the animal to see better at night.
- What something looks like or is made of
- Imaginary plane that cuts the brain into front and back halves and is perpendicular to the ground
- The acquisition (gaining) of new knowledge and skills
- Strategy that increases the effectiveness of memory.
5 True/False questions
Depth Preception → Parts of the eye that intercept and change light to electrical impulses to produce the ability to see.
Function → The connection of ideas, feelings, etc to previous knowledge.
Reflected Light → Light that shines through an object
Receptor → Something that takes in information and responds to it in some way.
Transmitted Light → Light that shines through an object