5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mnemonic device
- Radiant light
- Transmitted Light
- Peripheral vision
- a Light made by an object.
- b Strategy that increases the effectiveness of memory.
- c vision to the side
- d Thin, translucent layer lining the back of the eye; recieves images formed be the lens; connected to the brain by the optic nerve
- e Light that shines through an object
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Light that shines on an object and bounces off
- The acquisition (gaining) of new knowledge and skills
- Imaginary plane that cuts the brain into front and back halves and is perpendicular to the ground
- The process of retrieving knowledge and information stored in the brain.
- The ability to convert a flattened image from the retina into a 3-D image to determine how far away an object is.
5 True/False Questions
Property → Something that is true for an object.
Structure → a shiny layer that lines the area behind the retina of many animals; helps make the eye visible in the dark and allows the animal to see better at night.
Electroencephalography → Parts of the eye that intercept and change light to electrical impulses to produce the ability to see.
Axial → Imaging device used to study the structure of brain tissue (magnetic resonance imaging)
Optical illusion → Pictures/drawlings that trick us into perceiving something that isnt true.