5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Reflected Light
- Optical illusion
- a Something that is true for an object.
- b The acquisition (gaining) of new knowledge and skills
- c Pictures/drawlings that trick us into perceiving something that isnt true.
- d Light that shines on an object and bounces off
- e What something looks like or is made of
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Picture of electric activity in the head or brain
- Light made by an object.
- a shiny layer that lines the area behind the retina of many animals; helps make the eye visible in the dark and allows the animal to see better at night.
- Inside the skull where the 2 optic nerves join each other at a point.
- The process of retrieving knowledge and information stored in the brain.
5 True/False Questions
Peripheral vision → The use of both eyes for vision.
Retina → The plane for the section of the brain that is parallel to the ground
Sagittal → The plane for the section of the brain that is parallel to the ground
Coronal → Imaginary plane that cuts the brain into front and back halves and is perpendicular to the ground
Binocular Vision → The use of both eyes for vision.