5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Radiant light
- Optic chiasm
- a Inside the skull where the 2 optic nerves join each other at a point.
- b What something looks like or is made of
- c How somehting works and what it does
- d Light made by an object.
- e Imaginary plane that cuts the brain into front and back halves and is perpendicular to the ground
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- vision to the side
- Something that takes in information and responds to it in some way.
- The process of retrieving knowledge and information stored in the brain.
- Imaging device used to study the structure of brain tissue (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Vertical plane that bisects the two hemispheres of the brain
5 True/False Questions
Association → The connection of ideas, feelings, etc to previous knowledge.
Mnemonic device → The process of retrieving knowledge and information stored in the brain.
Optical illusion → Pictures/drawlings that trick us into perceiving something that isnt true.
Photoreceptor → Something that takes in information and responds to it in some way.
Binocular Vision → vision to the side