5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mnemonic device
- Depth Preception
- Radiant light
- Peripheral vision
- a vision to the side
- b Imaging device used to study the structure of brain tissue (magnetic resonance imaging)
- c The ability to convert a flattened image from the retina into a 3-D image to determine how far away an object is.
- d Strategy that increases the effectiveness of memory.
- e Light made by an object.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Parts of the eye that intercept and change light to electrical impulses to produce the ability to see.
- Pictures/drawlings that trick us into perceiving something that isnt true.
- The plane for the section of the brain that is parallel to the ground
- Imaginary plane that cuts the brain into front and back halves and is perpendicular to the ground
- The acquisition (gaining) of new knowledge and skills
5 True/False questions
Retina → The plane for the section of the brain that is parallel to the ground
Optic chiasm → Pictures/drawlings that trick us into perceiving something that isnt true.
Tapetum → a shiny layer that lines the area behind the retina of many animals; helps make the eye visible in the dark and allows the animal to see better at night.
Function → The connection of ideas, feelings, etc to previous knowledge.
Transmitted Light → Light that shines on an object and bounces off