5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Transmitted Light
- a Light that shines through an object
- b Imaging device used to study the structure of brain tissue (magnetic resonance imaging)
- c Parts of the eye that intercept and change light to electrical impulses to produce the ability to see.
- d Something that is true for an object.
- e Something that takes in information and responds to it in some way.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Inside the skull where the 2 optic nerves join each other at a point.
- How somehting works and what it does
- The connection of ideas, feelings, etc to previous knowledge.
- Vertical plane that bisects the two hemispheres of the brain
- The ability to convert a flattened image from the retina into a 3-D image to determine how far away an object is.
5 True/False Questions
Radiant light → Light made by an object.
Binocular Vision → vision to the side
Retina → Thin, translucent layer lining the back of the eye; recieves images formed be the lens; connected to the brain by the optic nerve
Electroencephalography → Picture of electric activity in the head or brain
Optical illusion → Pictures/drawlings that trick us into perceiving something that isnt true.