← HD 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- trust vs mistrust
- preoperational thought
- Guided participation
- fear of strangers
- a Piaget- gains in mental representation, make believe play, symbol-real-world relations. Limitations, egocentrism, conservatism, hierarchical classification, animistic thinking.
- b master grammatical rules then overextend them.
- c sit and do learning together
- d Erikson's psychosocial stages about first year, need from caregiver is responsiveness
- e xenophobia
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- redundant, unused, getting rid of unused
- child's link to caregiver
- relying on others emotional reactions to appraise situations, caregivers can use to teach children how to react to everyday events
- Eriksons' second psychosocial crisis. suitable guidance, reasonable choices, juice or milk? you pick
- what child can do alone vs. with assistance
5 True/False Questions
separation anxiety → focus on one aspect and neglect others
sensorimotor intelligence → reaching, grasping, self help, dressing eating, drawing and painting
egocentrism → belief that inanimate objects have lifelike qualities
trust vs mistrust → beginning to understand people around them more in order to understand other peoples feelings, if I break this mom will get mad.
private speech → child's link to caregiver