5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- zone of proximal development
- Guided participation
- social contagion
- a sit and do learning together
- b master grammatical rules then overextend them.
- c focus on one aspect and neglect others
- d imitative behavior involving the spread of behavior, emotions, and ideas
- e what child can do alone vs. with assistance
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- infants act, or operate, on the environment, and stimuli, that follow their behavior change the probability that the behavior will occur again.
- reaching, grasping, self help, dressing eating, drawing and painting
- Ainsworth- secure, avoidant, resistant, disorganized/disoriented. Bowlby preattachment, attachment-in-the-making, clear-cut attachment, formation of a reciprocal relationship.
- Piaget's term for the way infants think by using their senses and motor skills during the first period of cognitive development
- redundant, unused, getting rid of unused
5 True/False Questions
neuroplasticity → specialized cells of the nerous system-basic unit in brain
goodness of fit → beginning to understand people around them more in order to understand other peoples feelings, if I break this mom will get mad.
Theory of Mind → specialized cells of the nerous system-basic unit in brain
nonorganic failure to thrive → a growth disorder usually present by 18 months of age that is caused by lack of affection and stimulation
Neurons → redundant, unused, getting rid of unused