5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- autonomy vs. shame
- nonorganic failure to thrive
- a a growth disorder usually present by 18 months of age that is caused by lack of affection and stimulation
- b cannot mentally reverse a set of steps-always drive to store one way
- c Eriksons' second psychosocial crisis. suitable guidance, reasonable choices, juice or milk? you pick
- d failure to distinguish others' views from my own, self centered
- e Vygotsky's idea that learners should be given only just enough help so that they can reach the next level
5 Multiple choice questions
- ability to understand mass and volume, different shape glasses
- this is what I hear and and I respond but I can't speak it all back to you.
- infants act, or operate, on the environment, and stimuli, that follow their behavior change the probability that the behavior will occur again.
- Ainsworth- secure, avoidant, resistant, disorganized/disoriented. Bowlby preattachment, attachment-in-the-making, clear-cut attachment, formation of a reciprocal relationship.
- connections between the nuerons
5 True/False questions
trust vs mistrust → beginning to understand people around them more in order to understand other peoples feelings, if I break this mom will get mad.
temperament → child's link to caregiver
initiative vs. guilt → this is what I hear and and I respond but I can't speak it all back to you.
sensorimotor intelligence → Piaget's term for the way infants think by using their senses and motor skills during the first period of cognitive development
preoperational thought → the fear of being away from the parent and the desire to avoid strangers. begins from nine to about eighteen months