5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does VLBW stand for?
- Inpatient time spent at the bedside or nursing station during or after the visit is what kind of time?
- There is no distinction made between the new and established patients in this service department of a hospital
- An inventory of body systems obtained through questioning to identify signs and/or symptoms that the patient may be experiencing is a ____ of _____
- The history is the ______ information the patient tells the physician.
- a Subjective
- b Very low birth weight
- c Unit/floor
- d Emergency
- e Review of systems
5 Multiple choice questions
- Expanded problem focused
- High, moderate, low, straightforward
5 True/False questions
The 4 types of examinations in order of difficulty (least to most difficult) → Problem focused, expanded problem focused, detailed, and comprehensive
One who has not received services from the physician or another physician in the same group (and specialty) within the last 3 years → New Patient
One who has received services from the physician or another physician in the same group within the last 3 years. → New Patient
When care is provided for similar services to the same patient by more than one physician on the same day for different conditions, the care is ______ → Subjective
If the physician who is standing by does so for 25 minutes, can he or she round the time up to 30 minutes for reporting purposes? → Face to face or direct