5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Pralidoxime (2-PAM)
- Nebivolol (Bystolic)
- What is the breakdown product of DA?
- Dopamine (Intropin)
- a Used as antidote to Organophosphate poisoning before aging
- b D1 agonist vasodilation and increases Renal Blood Flow
- c Homovanillic Acid (HVA)
- d Muscarinic Antagonist Prevents vagal responses in surgery.
- e B1 blocker. causes Nitric Oxide release and is a RAPID vasodilator.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Irreversible Nonselective alpha blocker. Used for pheochromocytoma
- Nonselective B blocker
- Muscarinic Antagonist Inhaled NH4+ (Atro- Atropine) (-vent for lungs)
- B1 blocker c ISA
- Selective a agonist causes vasoconstriction, decongestion, and mydriasis
5 True/False Questions
Rocuronium (Zemuron) → Non depolarizing NMJ blocker
Ritrodine (Yutopar) → B2 agonist relax uterus
Ephedrine → Adrenergic agonist "epinephrine light"
What is the breakdown product of NE and Epi? → Homovanillic Acid (HVA)
Fenoldopam (Corlopam) → Used as antidote to Organophosphate poisoning before aging