5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What does the foregut become?
- What is the beginning of the kidney?
- What is an abnormal opening or shunt between two structures in the throat - trachea and esophagus are merged in pharynx (not separated out)?
- What is esophageal atresia?
- When can you tell the sex of your baby?
- a Tracheoesophageal Fistula
- b Pharynx through the stomach including the liver and pancreas
- c Underdevelopment of the esophagus (lumen is stenotic and narrow - can't get clear pathway to stomach)
- d Nephrogenic cord
- e 12th week after conception
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Diencephalic region of forebrain
A cranial nerve
- The ilium
- Developing ears
Muscle of face
- 9th or 10th week
5 True/False Questions
What is the lining of the digestive system? → Nephrogenic cord
What are pouches on the outside of the embryo at the rostral end around the mouth? → Branchial arches
What is the site of the future anal opening? → Cloacal membrane
What does the ear develop from? → Pharynx through the stomach including the liver and pancreas
What is the site of the future mouth? → Prochordal Plate