5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What pushes in to form this?
- What does most of the urogential system form from?
- What is one of the latest system to develop?
- Where is the yolk sac absorbed into?
- What is the otic placode and otic pit?
- a Genital system
- b Intermediate mesoderm
- c The ilium
- d Lens placode
- e True
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Diencephalic region of forebrain
A cranial nerve
- Prochordal Plate
- Vertebral body -Scleratome
Somite formed scleratome
Paraxial mesoderm formed somite
Migrating cells during gastrulation formed paraxial mesoderm
- Colon and anal canal
- Optic cup
5 True/False Questions
What are pouches on the outside of the embryo at the rostral end around the mouth? → Prochordal Plate
Where do the gonads (sperm and egg cells) develop? → Genital system
What is the lining of the digestive system? → Nephrogenic cord
What develops from the branchial arches? → Developing ears
Muscle of face
What is the remnant of the yolk sac? → Nephrogenic cord