5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the membrane potential in muscle fibers?
- When the the neuron is hyperpolarized, what is happening to the membrane potential?
- What is composed of glial cells that line the ventricles and choroid plexus?
- Which neuron is found in the brain?
- Why are astroglia believed to play a role in transport of substances between capillaries and neurons and in the blood brain barrier?
- a around m-90mV
- b multipolar
- c it becomes more negative from -70 to -90
- d ependyma
- e Because they have end-feet that contact capillaries
5 Multiple choice questions
- Neuron fluid inside is more negative than fluid outside a neuron.
- 2 years of age
- in choroid plexus and other structures related to the ventricles
5 True/False questions
What is the measure across 2 points? → membrane potential
NA+ leakage lasts for less than a _____ of a second → thousandth
What is the synaptic cleft? → synapse
What is neurosomatic? → cell body
Each main axon or its collaterals, terminates by branching into several terminal filaments called _______ → teledendria