5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The _____ is porportional to the diameter of the fiber.
- What is the relative refractory period?
- When are pathways in the CNS fully myelinated?
- What is the measure across 2 points?
- When do microglia remove cell debris?
- a in normal death or in cell death due to injury
- b membrane is not fully repolarized but a strong (suprathreshold) stimulus can cause new AP
- c membrane potential
- d 2 years of age
- e internode
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- creates state in which neuron is prevented from firing neurotransmitter substance hyperpolarizes the receptor membrane
- Generator potentials need to sum
- sodium ions (NA+) and chloride (C1-)
- tumor involving glia
5 True/False Questions
When does myelination begin? → prenatal
Where does each telodendron end? → at the terminal bouton
When a signal is transmitted over a nerve fiber, the membrane potential goes through a series of changes called the ____ ________ → Action potential
What is neurosomatic? → neuron to axon of a second neuron
What are neurons? → cell body