5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When is the cell membrane polarized?
- What is the nerve to muscle ratio?
- What is saltatory conduction?
- What is neuroaxonal?
- What does a bouton contain?
- a neuron to axon of a second neuron
- b describes how many muscle fibers are innervated by a single motor neuron
- c presynaptic vessicles with neurotransmitter
- d takes place in myelinated axons. the Action potential jumps from node to node
- e at -70mV, in its resting state
5 Multiple choice questions
- in synaptic vessicles of the bouton
- refractory period
- 2 - 100 meters/sec.
5 True/False questions
Generator potentials code info by response amplitude that is by _____ of the stimulus. → The more precise a movement, the smaller the ratio.
i.e. tongue muscle 1:5
What happens when the action potential permeates? → voltage across 2 points of the cell membrane
What is their a high concentration of OUTSIDE the cell? → soma
What cells look like Halloween ghosts? → microglia
Generator potential relies on _________ of arriving stimuli, which is a local graded response. → summation