7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- a device that takes images and stores them via an electronic image sensor
- High-speed typing or printing process in which charged droplets of ink issuing from nozzles are directed onto paper under computer control
- electrostatic printer that focuses a laser beam to form images that are transferred to paper electrostatically
- Standard for the production of compatible computers, peripherals, and software that facilitates device installation and enables automatic configuration of the system
- Something that is put in
To enter (data) into a computer
- a technology used to analyze our body for authentication purposes. It analyzes any of this for verification by using a scanner: Finger print, eye retina, eye iris, signature and our voice.
6 True/False Questions
monitor → an output device that displays video, graphics and text generated via the video output port of a PC's motherboard
expansion slot → Connection in a computer, esp. a microcomputer, to which a new board can be added to expand the computer's capabilities
mouse → a handheld input device with control buttons that is moved across a pad to control the movement of a cursor on a computer screen or is clicked to transmit instructions
pointing device → any piece of hardware that is used to move a pointer around a graphical user interface and interact with elements on the computer screen.
port printer → (also known as a parallel port)a hardware interface that hooks up peripheral devices, such as printers, to a central computer system
scanner → a handheld input device with control buttons that is moved across a pad to control the movement of a cursor on a computer screen or is clicked to transmit instructions