5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Hindu Kush mountains
- Indus river
- Eastern and Western Ghats
- Himalaya mountains
- Jakota Triangle
- a river in South Asia flowing through west Tibet through Kashmir and Pakistan to the Arabian sea.
- b low mountain ranges found on the Easterna and Western borders of India.
- c mountain range in south Asia that includes Mount Everest.
- d a zone of prosperety during the 1980s and early 1990s involving Japan Taiwan and South Korea.
- e Mountain range in S Asia mostly in North East Afganistan extending west from the Himilayas.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- River in south Asia flowing from south Tibet to North East India and joins the Ganges River in Bangledash.
- Mountain range in Northern India, above the Himilayas.
- economic and social region including the countries the paific ocean extending clockwise from New Zealand in the Western pacific to Chili in the Eastern pacific and including the west coast of the U.S
- river flowing SouthEast from Himilayas in North India into the Bay of Bengal.
- Mountain range in western china that extends eastwards from the Indian border for 1000 miles
5 True/False Questions
subcontinent → a desert located in northern China and South east Mongolia and a prime area for finding dinosour fossils.
Qinling Shandi Mountains → a natural geological mountain range border that divides north and south China.
Alluvial Plains → Mountain range in western china that extends eastwards from the Indian border for 1000 miles
Chang Jiang River → a river flowing east from Yunnun province to the south China sea near Canton.
Atoll → a ring like coral island or string of small islands surrounding a lagoon.