5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Foolhardy disregard of danger; recklessness.
- b A gap or interruption in space, time, or continuity; a break.
- c To return like for like, especially evil for evil.
- d To calm in temper or feeling; soothe.
- e To promote the growth of; incite.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An event that may occur but that is not likely or intended; a possibility.
- kindly endorsement and guidance(An augur of ancient Rome, especially one who interpreted omens derived from the observation of birds.)
- Kept or done in secret, often in order to conceal an illicit or improper purpose.
- To clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt with supporting arguments or proof.
- Characterized by or requiring much sitting.
5 True/False Questions
Propensity → An innate inclination; a tendency.
Calumny → A false statement maliciously made to injure another's reputation.
Solicitous → A gap or interruption in space, time, or continuity; a break.
Repudiate → To reject the validity or authority of.
Vestige → A visible trace, evidence, or sign of something that once existed but exists or appears no more.