6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- has the greatest effect on the appearance of a room. (Design element)
- equal visual weight. (Design principle)
- is a drawing of a room and how its furniture is arranged.
- satisfies the basic need for shelter.
- give direction in a space such as straight - strong and dignified; curved - softer and more graceful; vertical - height; horizontal - widen; diagonal - action (Design element)
5 True/False Questions
space → helps draw attention to objects. (Design element)
proportion → is a drawing of a room and how its furniture is arranged.
shape → refers to the outline or form of solid objects. (Design element)
design → is the art of combining elements in a pleasing way.
accessories → is the way something feels or looks as if it would feel. (Design element)