5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- lack of similarity or equality; contrast between "haves and have nots"
- the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes
- social order in which men and women share the same opportunities of full participation in all areas
- the total market value of all final goods and services produced in a country in a given year divided by the number of people in the country; a measure of a nation's wealth
- a goal that is moving to ensure that all children everywhere have access to schooling until at least grade four
4 True/False questions
Millennium goals → Eight international development goals that 192 United Nations member states and at least 23 international organizations have agreed to achieve by the year 2015. They include reducing extreme poverty, reducing child mortality rates, fighting disease epidemics such as AIDS, and developing a global partnership for development.
poverty eradication → integration of the entire world through a network of communication, transportation and trade
natural resources → a material source of wealth, such as timber or oil that occurs in an environment
environmental sustainability → maintaining the factors and practices that contribute to the quality of a habitat on a long-term basis