5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the total market value of all final goods and services produced in a country in a given year divided by the number of people in the country; a measure of a nation's wealth
- lack of similarity or equality; contrast between "haves and have nots"
- maintaining the factors and practices that contribute to the quality of a habitat on a long-term basis
- death of an infant before age 1
- the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes
4 True/False questions
globalization → lack of similarity or equality; contrast between "haves and have nots"
poverty eradication → getting rid of the world problem where people do not have enough resources to thrive
Millennium goals → integration of the entire world through a network of communication, transportation and trade
life expectancy → the assumed number of years of life in a certain area