5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the total market value of all final goods and services produced in a country in a given year divided by the number of people in the country; a measure of a nation's wealth
- integration of the entire world through a network of communication, transportation and trade
- death of an infant before age 1
- the assumed number of years of life in a certain area
- Eight international development goals that 192 United Nations member states and at least 23 international organizations have agreed to achieve by the year 2015. They include reducing extreme poverty, reducing child mortality rates, fighting disease epidemics such as AIDS, and developing a global partnership for development.
4 True/False questions
environmental sustainability → maintaining the factors and practices that contribute to the quality of a habitat on a long-term basis
technology → the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes
disparity → lack of similarity or equality; contrast between "haves and have nots"
universal primary education → a goal that is moving to ensure that all children everywhere have access to schooling until at least grade four