5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the assumed number of years of life in a certain area
- Eight international development goals that 192 United Nations member states and at least 23 international organizations have agreed to achieve by the year 2015. They include reducing extreme poverty, reducing child mortality rates, fighting disease epidemics such as AIDS, and developing a global partnership for development.
- lack of similarity or equality; contrast between "haves and have nots"
- the total market value of all final goods and services produced in a country in a given year divided by the number of people in the country; a measure of a nation's wealth
- death of an infant before age 1
4 True/False Questions
adult literacy → lack of similarity or equality; contrast between "haves and have nots"
technology → the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes
poverty eradication → getting rid of the world problem where people do not have enough resources to thrive
universal primary education → getting rid of the world problem where people do not have enough resources to thrive