5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Social Security Number
- a The act of posting or sending offensive messages over the Internet; "telling someone off" using text, chat, or social networking postings.
- b A confidential website where you can report inappropriate behavior or concerns.
- c A secret series of characters that enables a user to access a file, computer, or program.
- d Provides nearly unlimited access to predators and hackers who can then steal your financial, medical, and other personal information.
- e Typing an entire sentence in "all caps."
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Malicious software designed to infiltrate or damage a computer system without the user's informed consent.
- A person who takes advantage of another either physically, emotionally, or sexually.
- A software program capable of reproducing itself that can spread from one computer to the next over a network.
- A software program capable of reproducing itself and usually capable of causing great harm to files or other programs on the same computer.
- An online, "virtual world"; an overly simplified example would be "FarmVille" on Facebook.
5 True/False Questions
Sprite → An imaginary character/object that takes the place of an actual photo/image; a sprite is used to increase your privacy online.
Scouts → An imaginary character/object that takes the place of an actual photo/image; a sprite is used to increase your privacy online.
Digital Footprint → Information gathered by "googling" someone, or something. Once online . . . ALWAYS online!
https: → Defines the URL of a "secure" site.
Privacy Settings → A technique often used to gain personal information for the purpose of identity theft, usually by means of fraudulent e-mail and/or social networking "questionaires".