5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the Mountain
- liberty and equality
- a Radical republicans during the French Revolution.
- b political party lead by Robespierre, men of action, were main leaders in revolution
- c Two ideas that fueled revolution in America and Europe. It was a call for individual human rights
- d These were the liberals of France who did not want to execute Louis XVI, but The Mountain did anyway
- e urban workers "those without knee breeches"
5 Multiple choice questions
- Emphasizes freedom, democracy, and the importance of the individual.
- an economic system in which the government or workers' councils manages the economy
- Privileges of lordship.
- the power to govern
- The period 1793-1794 in revolutionary France when suspected traitors were beheaded in great numbers
5 True/False questions
Great Fear → when Bastille was destroyed, a wave of violence that took over france
constitutional monarchy → The idea that the father was the head of the household and ruled with absolute authority.
family monarchy → The idea that the father was the head of the household and ruled with absolute authority.
estates → Radical republicans during the French Revolution.
representative government → Power is held by the people and exercised through representatives elected by the people.