5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Thermidorian reaction
- manorial rights
- Great Fear
- a Privileges of lordship.
- b when Bastille was destroyed, a wave of violence that took over france
- c love of country and willingness to sacrifice for it
- d another term for "classes" of people
- e a reaction to the Reign of Terror where middle class professionals reasserted their authority
5 Multiple choice questions
- urban workers "those without knee breeches"
- a system of governing in which the ruler's power is limited by law
- an economic system in which the government or workers' councils manages the economy
- the power to govern
- Emphasizes freedom, democracy, and the importance of the individual.
5 True/False questions
second revolution → a phase when the fall of the French monarchy marked a rapid radicalization of the Revolution
checks and balances → A system that allows each branch of government to limit the powers of the other branches
bourgeoisie → educated, middle class of France; provided force behind the Revolution
Jacobins → Radical republicans during the French Revolution.
Reign of Terror → when Bastille was destroyed, a wave of violence that took over france