5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- planned economy
- constitutional monarchy
- the Mountain
- Great Fear
- a when Bastille was destroyed, a wave of violence that took over france
- b political party lead by Robespierre, men of action, were main leaders in revolution
- c urban workers "those without knee breeches"
- d an economic system in which the government or workers' councils manages the economy
- e a system of governing in which the ruler's power is limited by law
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the power to govern
- educated, middle class of France; provided force behind the Revolution
- a phase when the fall of the French monarchy marked a rapid radicalization of the Revolution
- a reaction to the Reign of Terror where middle class professionals reasserted their authority
- The period 1793-1794 in revolutionary France when suspected traitors were beheaded in great numbers
5 True/False Questions
checks and balances → Two ideas that fueled revolution in America and Europe. It was a call for individual human rights
classical liberalism → Emphasizes freedom, democracy, and the importance of the individual.
estates → Radical republicans during the French Revolution.
family monarchy → love of country and willingness to sacrifice for it
liberty and equality → A system that allows each branch of government to limit the powers of the other branches