5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- classical liberalism
- Thermidorian reaction
- liberty and equality
- Great Fear
- manorial rights
- a Two ideas that fueled revolution in America and Europe. It was a call for individual human rights
- b when Bastille was destroyed, a wave of violence that took over france
- c Privileges of lordship.
- d a reaction to the Reign of Terror where middle class professionals reasserted their authority
- e Emphasizes freedom, democracy, and the importance of the individual.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The period 1793-1794 in revolutionary France when suspected traitors were beheaded in great numbers
- urban workers "those without knee breeches"
- The idea that the father was the head of the household and ruled with absolute authority.
- a phase when the fall of the French monarchy marked a rapid radicalization of the Revolution
- the power to govern
5 True/False questions
constitutional monarchy → a system of governing in which the ruler's power is limited by law
Jacobins → Radical republicans during the French Revolution.
Girondists → Radical republicans during the French Revolution.
estates → another term for "classes" of people
the Mountain → the power to govern