5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- third period elements and higher (when the d sub level is available)
- metal and non metal
- molecular, metallic, ionic, network covalent
- transfer of electrons, rigid bond, very high melting point, crystal lattice structure
- a 4 crystal types
- b ionic crystal bond
- c 180
- d which elements can have expanded octets?
- e ionic bonding occurs between.....
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- uneven share of electrons
- smallest unit for a molecular substance
- trigonal pyramidal
- repulsion between valence electrons surrounding an atom causes the bonding atoms to spread out as much as possible
5 True/False Questions
sp → all linear form these hybrids
tetrahedral → 4 atoms bonded to a central atom, 0 lone pairs
electrons → A chemical bond results from the mutual attraction of the nuclei for.....
bent/angular → 2 atoms bonded to a central atom, 2 lone pairs
crystal → regular uniform solid atomic orientation