← Logic (Intro-2) Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What happens during a deductive inference?
- What are the two properties of simple apprehension?
- What is an animal?
- What is the definition of comprehension?
- What is a mental image?
- a When we make logical connections between the term and the argument.
- b a sentient, living, material substance
- c The image of an object formed in the mind.
- d The completely articulated sum of intelligible aspects represented by a concept
- e comprehension and extension
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- truth is the correspondence of a statement to reality
- a featherless biped
- The process by which a simple apprehension is derived from a sense perception or a mental image.
- deals with the content of an argument
- formal and material logic
5 True/False Questions
What is the definition of extension? → The completely articulated sum of intelligible aspects represented by a concept
What is a simple apprehension? → The act of seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, or touching
What is formal logic? → deals with the content of an argument
At what point do you go from simple apprehension to judgment? → We form a concept of something in our minds
What is a man? → a rational, sentient, living, material substance