5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Operating System
- Random Access Memory
- Picture Element
- a What "pixel" is short for.
- b 3rd Fastest Internet connection.
- c What "RAM" stands for.
- d This represents 1,000 megabytes or 1 billion bytes. (NOT Abbreviation)
- e What "OS" stands for.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An application that holds specific instructions for hardware functions.
- The brains of the computer. Most calculations take place here. (Abbreviation)
- What "ROM" stands for.
- Slowest Internet connection.
- This is a compression technique for color images. Although it can reduce files sizes to about 5% of their normal size, some detail is lost in the compression. (Abbreviation)
5 True/False questions
ROM → This is the most common type of memory found in computers and other devices, such as printers. In charge of handling multiple applications. (Abbreviation)
Mouse → An external bus standard that supports data transfer rates of 12 Mbps. A single port can be used to connect up to 127 peripheral devices, such as mice, modems, and keyboards. (Abbreviation)
T3 → Fastest Internet connection.
Central Processing Unit → What "CPU" stands for.
GIF → The brains of the computer. Most calculations take place here. (Abbreviation)