5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Universal Serial Bus
- Binary Term
- a Equipment (CPU, disks, tapes, modem, cables, etc.). The design specifies the commands it can follow, and the instructions tell it what to do.
- b An application that holds specific instructions for hardware functions.
- c What "USB" stands for.
- d What "byte" is short for.
- e This is a compression technique for color images. Although it can reduce files sizes to about 5% of their normal size, some detail is lost in the compression. (Abbreviation)
5 Multiple choice questions
- These small little dots are what make up the images on computer displays, whether they are flat-screen (LCD) or tube (CRT) monitors. The screen is divided up into a matrix of thousands or even millions of these.
- This represents 1,000,000 bytes. (NOT Abbreviation)
- What "RAM" stands for.
- This represents 1,000 bytes. (NOT Abbreviation)
- This is the most common type of memory found in computers and other devices, such as printers. In charge of handling multiple applications. (Abbreviation)
5 True/False questions
56 → 2nd fastest Internet connection.
Cable/DSL → 3rd Fastest Internet connection.
Byte → 2nd fastest Internet connection.
Operating System → What "byte" is short for.
Operating System → What "OS" stands for.