5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Operating System
- Random Access Memory
- Central Processing Unit
- a Main circuit board of a microcomputer. Contains the connectors for attaching additional boards.
- b What "CPU" stands for.
- c 3rd Fastest Internet connection.
- d What "OS" stands for.
- e What "RAM" stands for.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Computers almost always contain a small amount of this that holds instructions for starting up computer. Cannot be written to. (Abbreviation)
- This represents 1,000 megabytes or 1 billion bytes. (NOT Abbreviation)
- 2nd fastest Internet connection.
- What "pixel" is short for.
- This represents 1,000,000 bytes. (NOT Abbreviation)
5 True/False questions
Operating System → This is the software that communicates with computer hardware on the most basic level. Without this, no software programs can run. (NOT Abbreviation)
Pixels → These small little dots are what make up the images on computer displays, whether they are flat-screen (LCD) or tube (CRT) monitors. The screen is divided up into a matrix of thousands or even millions of these.
56 → Fastest Internet connection.
Keyboard → Main circuit board of a microcomputer. Contains the connectors for attaching additional boards.
Cache → A device that controls the movement of the cursor or pointer on a display screen.