5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Universal Serial Bus
- a A unit of storage capable of holding a single character.
- b What "USB" stands for.
- c An external bus standard that supports data transfer rates of 12 Mbps. A single port can be used to connect up to 127 peripheral devices, such as mice, modems, and keyboards. (Abbreviation)
- d This is the most common type of memory found in computers and other devices, such as printers. In charge of handling multiple applications. (Abbreviation)
- e This represents 1,000 bytes. (NOT Abbreviation)
5 Multiple choice questions
- These small little dots are what make up the images on computer displays, whether they are flat-screen (LCD) or tube (CRT) monitors. The screen is divided up into a matrix of thousands or even millions of these.
- Slowest Internet connection.
- Compact disks are capable of storing information on this. (Abbreviation)
- Main circuit board of a microcomputer. Contains the connectors for attaching additional boards.
- This is the software that communicates with computer hardware on the most basic level. Without this, no software programs can run. (NOT Abbreviation)
5 True/False questions
T1 → 2nd fastest Internet connection.
GIF → 2nd fastest Internet connection.
Gigabyte → This represents 1,000 megabytes or 1 billion bytes. (NOT Abbreviation)
ROM → This is the most common type of memory found in computers and other devices, such as printers. In charge of handling multiple applications. (Abbreviation)
Keyboard → Internal storage areas in the computer.