5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Picture Element
- Operating System
- a What "pixel" is short for.
- b What "OS" stands for.
- c This represents 1,000 megabytes or 1 billion bytes. (NOT Abbreviation)
- d Internal storage areas in the computer.
- e These small little dots are what make up the images on computer displays, whether they are flat-screen (LCD) or tube (CRT) monitors. The screen is divided up into a matrix of thousands or even millions of these.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Compact disks are capable of storing information on this. (Abbreviation)
- This represents 1,000 bytes. (NOT Abbreviation)
- A machine that reads and writes data onto a disk. Rotates disk very fast and has one or more heads that read data.
- An application that holds specific instructions for hardware functions.
- What "CPU" stands for.
5 True/False questions
Operating System → This represents 1,000,000 bytes. (NOT Abbreviation)
Megabyte → This represents 1,000,000 bytes. (NOT Abbreviation)
Keyboard → The set of typewriter-like keys that enables you to enter data into a computer. These are similar to electric-typewriter versions but contain additional keys.
Motherboard → Main circuit board of a microcomputer. Contains the connectors for attaching additional boards.
Resolution → This represents 1,000 bytes. (NOT Abbreviation)