← Mr. Stekloff Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- HOMO HABILIS
- STONE AGE
- HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS
- a This term refers to or relates to a ceremony, such as a religious ceremony.
- b The first early human to show a level of caring and a sense of community.
- c This is the general time period that began with the first tool makers 2 million years ago. It lasted all the way up to 3000 BCE.
- d This describes an object made or used by people in the past.
- e The first early human who made simple tools. Also became known as the "Handy man."
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Describes how a living organism over time changes to fit to the environment around it.
- This is a piece of land that connects two continents.
- This term means the business of farming.
- This term describes the skills a certain group may have.
- Was the first early human who was able to walk on two feet.
5 True/False Questions
TRADE → This is a mineral mined for its valuable uses.
REMAINS → This term means a dead body.
GEOGRAPHER → This term means to move from one geographic region to another.
ARCHEOLOGIST → This is a social scientist who studies human development and culture.
HISTORIAN → An expert that studies and records the past.