5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the Ka'ba
- What is the expression that Muslims repeat during Shadadah?
- What do beads rugs mosques the qibla muezzins and imans have to do with worship?
- Define Salat
- 3 Uses of Zakat Are..
- a daily ritual prayer
- b They are holy objects and are sometimes used during praying.
- c Public fountains, inns for travelers, and money for basic needs of the poor.
- d "There is no god but God, and Muhammed is the Messenger of god"
- e A shrine that Abraham built to honor God.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- They treat it as holy, not letting it touch the ground, not letting it get dirty, as well as memorizing phrases from Qur'an
- Allah is the name of the Muslim God
- It is believed that fasting teaches self-control and makes people realize how it would like to be poor.
- the Islamic law, which is based on the Qur'an and the Sunnah.
- The lesser jihad is the external struggle against oppresion. The greater jihad is the evil in one self
5 True/False Questions
Define Zakat → daily ritual prayer
What do Muslims believe about Angels and Judgement? → Muslims celebrate with dates and drinks.
What city do Muslims pray toward? → They usually pray at a mosque, however they can pray anywhere
Define Sunnah → daily ritual prayer
Define Qur'an → the sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Muhammad during his life at Mecca and Medina