5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Where do Muslims pray?
- Define Siyam and when it takes place.
- What do Muslims believe about Angels and Judgement?
- What do beads rugs mosques the qibla muezzins and imans have to do with worship?
- 3 Uses of Zakat Are..
- a They usually pray at a mosque, however they can pray anywhere
- b They are holy objects and are sometimes used during praying.
- c Public fountains, inns for travelers, and money for basic needs of the poor.
- d Angels do work for God. At death of a human, God judges the soul to whether it goes to hell or heaven.
- e the act of fasting on the month of Ramadan
5 Multiple choice questions
- to strive; please God as well as overcoming struggles
- daily ritual prayer
- It is believed that fasting teaches self-control and makes people realize how it would like to be poor.
- The hadith is considered evidence to Sunnah
- The way of life of the Muslims
5 True/False questions
What is the Ka'ba → the Islamic law, which is based on the Qur'an and the Sunnah.
Define Hajj and explain what Hajj Promotes. → the act of fasting on the month of Ramadan
List three behaviors of Shari'ah → the Islamic law, which is based on the Qur'an and the Sunnah.
Who is Allah? → Allah is the name of the Muslim God
Define Qur'an → the Islamic law, which is based on the Qur'an and the Sunnah.