5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Define Shari'ah
- Define Hajj and explain what Hajj Promotes.
- 3 Uses of Zakat Are..
- List three behaviors of Shari'ah
- What do Muslims believe about Angels and Judgement?
- a Angels do work for God. At death of a human, God judges the soul to whether it goes to hell or heaven.
- b Muslim women wear simple clothing, Muslims cannot eat pork. Muslims cannot drink or gamble
- c the Islamic law, which is based on the Qur'an and the Sunnah.
- d Public fountains, inns for travelers, and money for basic needs of the poor.
- e A pilgrimage to Makkah which brings all Muslims together. It promotes fellowship and equality.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A shrine that Abraham built to honor God.
- They treat it as holy, not letting it touch the ground, not letting it get dirty, as well as memorizing phrases from Qur'an
- The way of life of the Muslims
- almsgiving - Muhammed taught that the wealthy are meant to share with the poor
- They usually pray at a mosque, however they can pray anywhere
5 True/False questions
What do beads rugs mosques the qibla muezzins and imans have to do with worship? → They are holy objects and are sometimes used during praying.
Define Salat → almsgiving - Muhammed taught that the wealthy are meant to share with the poor
What does Shari'ah promote? → the Islamic law, which is based on the Qur'an and the Sunnah.
What city do Muslims pray toward? → They usually pray at a mosque, however they can pray anywhere
Define Shahadah → daily ritual prayer