5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What city do Muslims pray toward?
- Define Shari'ah
- Where do Muslims pray?
- 3 Uses of Zakat Are..
- What do Muslims think of the Jewish and Christian writings?
- a Makkah
- b They usually pray at a mosque, however they can pray anywhere
- c the Islamic law, which is based on the Qur'an and the Sunnah.
- d The Muslims accept these two writings as older revisions of the word of god. However, the Qur'an is believed to be the final messages from God to humans.
- e Public fountains, inns for travelers, and money for basic needs of the poor.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- faith to the religion
- They treat it as holy, not letting it touch the ground, not letting it get dirty, as well as memorizing phrases from Qur'an
- Obiedience to the Qur'an and respect to others.
- daily ritual prayer
- Muslim women wear simple clothing, Muslims cannot eat pork. Muslims cannot drink or gamble
5 True/False Questions
What is the expression that Muslims repeat during Shadadah? → "There is no god but God, and Muhammed is the Messenger of god"
Define Hajj and explain what Hajj Promotes. → A pilgrimage to Makkah which brings all Muslims together. It promotes fellowship and equality.
How do Muslims break the fast of Ramadan → They treat it as holy, not letting it touch the ground, not letting it get dirty, as well as memorizing phrases from Qur'an
Why do Muslims fast? → They usually pray at a mosque, however they can pray anywhere
What do Muslims believe about Angels and Judgement? → Angels do work for God. At death of a human, God judges the soul to whether it goes to hell or heaven.