5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What do Muslims think of the Jewish and Christian writings?
- What is the expression that Muslims repeat during Shadadah?
- Define Qur'an
- What do beads rugs mosques the qibla muezzins and imans have to do with worship?
- 3 Uses of Zakat Are..
- a They are holy objects and are sometimes used during praying.
- b The Muslims accept these two writings as older revisions of the word of god. However, the Qur'an is believed to be the final messages from God to humans.
- c Public fountains, inns for travelers, and money for basic needs of the poor.
- d the sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Muhammad during his life at Mecca and Medina
- e "There is no god but God, and Muhammed is the Messenger of god"
5 Multiple choice questions
- It is believed that fasting teaches self-control and makes people realize how it would like to be poor.
- faith to the religion
- to strive; please God as well as overcoming struggles
- They treat it as holy, not letting it touch the ground, not letting it get dirty, as well as memorizing phrases from Qur'an
- almsgiving - Muhammed taught that the wealthy are meant to share with the poor
5 True/False questions
What do Muslims believe about Angels and Judgement? → Muslims celebrate with dates and drinks.
How do Muslims break the fast of Ramadan → Muslims celebrate with dates and drinks.
Where do Muslims pray? → It is believed that fasting teaches self-control and makes people realize how it would like to be poor.
Explain what the lesser and greater jihad are → The hadith is considered evidence to Sunnah
What is the Ka'ba → A shrine that Abraham built to honor God.