5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Why do Muslims fast?
- 3 Uses of Zakat Are..
- Define Siyam and when it takes place.
- Define Shari'ah
- Define Hajj and explain what Hajj Promotes.
- a A pilgrimage to Makkah which brings all Muslims together. It promotes fellowship and equality.
- b the Islamic law, which is based on the Qur'an and the Sunnah.
- c the act of fasting on the month of Ramadan
- d It is believed that fasting teaches self-control and makes people realize how it would like to be poor.
- e Public fountains, inns for travelers, and money for basic needs of the poor.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- almsgiving - Muhammed taught that the wealthy are meant to share with the poor
- They are holy objects and are sometimes used during praying.
- The lesser jihad is the external struggle against oppresion. The greater jihad is the evil in one self
- Obiedience to the Qur'an and respect to others.
- A shrine that Abraham built to honor God.
5 True/False Questions
What city do Muslims pray toward? → Makkah
Define Salat → daily ritual prayer
How do Muslims break the fast of Ramadan → They treat it as holy, not letting it touch the ground, not letting it get dirty, as well as memorizing phrases from Qur'an
What is hadith? How is it related to the Sunnah? → The hadith is considered evidence to Sunnah
Who is Allah? → daily ritual prayer