5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is hadith? How is it related to the Sunnah?
- Who is Allah?
- List three behaviors of Shari'ah
- Define Salat
- What do Muslims believe about Angels and Judgement?
- a daily ritual prayer
- b Allah is the name of the Muslim God
- c The hadith is considered evidence to Sunnah
- d Muslim women wear simple clothing, Muslims cannot eat pork. Muslims cannot drink or gamble
- e Angels do work for God. At death of a human, God judges the soul to whether it goes to hell or heaven.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Muslims celebrate with dates and drinks.
- faith to the religion
- Obiedience to the Qur'an and respect to others.
- the sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Muhammad during his life at Mecca and Medina
- the act of fasting on the month of Ramadan
5 True/False questions
What do beads rugs mosques the qibla muezzins and imans have to do with worship? → The Muslims accept these two writings as older revisions of the word of god. However, the Qur'an is believed to be the final messages from God to humans.
How do Muslims treat the book of Qur'an → Muslims celebrate with dates and drinks.
Define Sunnah → The way of life of the Muslims
Define Zakat → daily ritual prayer
What is the Ka'ba → the Islamic law, which is based on the Qur'an and the Sunnah.