5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- culture area
- Cultural evolution
- Social mobility
- a in with or close by grooms parents
- b many wives one husband, the practice that allowed men to have more than one wife
- c a geographic region in which a number of societies followsimilar patterns of life
- d the ability of individuals to move from one social standing to another.
- e cultures changing over time
5 Multiple choice questions
- used for extremely valuable goods (cattle wives sorcerers) large or rare objects
- a society in which pwople are hierarchically divided and renked into social strata, or laters, and do not shar equally in the basic resources that support survival, influence, and prestige.
- related by blood
- each roup that results from a division of a society into two halves on the basis of descent
- many husbands one wife
5 True/False questions
Pastoralism → A type of agricultural activity based on nomadic animal husbandry or the raising of livestock to provide food, clothing, and shelter.
social mobility → household made up of a mother, father, and children
Conspicuous consumption → buying expensive services and products in order to flaunt your wealth
Affinal kin → in-laws
Extended family → closely related people of several generations