6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- How the range is identified; made up of the cell in its upper-left corner and the cell in its lower-left corner, separated by a colon (EX 11).
- Tab at the bottom of the worksheet window that displays the name of the worksheet (EX 6).
- Appears vertically and is identified by letters at the top of the worksheet window (EX 6).
- Appears horizontally and is identified by numbers on the left side of the worksheet window (EX 6).
- The spreadsheet program in Microsoft Office 2007 (EX 4).
5 True/False Questions
Spreadsheet → A computerized spreadsheet (EX 4).
Cell reference → Identifies the cell, and is formed by combining the cell's column letter and row number (EX 6).
Name Box → A group of selected cells (EX 11).
Range → A group of selected cells (EX 11).
Formula → An equation that calculates a new value from values currently in a worksheet (EX 6).