← Tops and Bottoms Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- tricked someone; acted in a way that is not honest
- Hare told Bare, "It's a done deal," and he meant he would do ______ what Bear said.
- Hare wanted to do business with Bear because he knew that Bear would be _____ to trick.
- Hare and his family were in "bad shape" because they did not have any ____ to eat.
- Bear was wealthy because he got money from his hard-working ________.
4 True/False Questions
partners → members of a company who share the risks and profits of the business
wealth → Bear most likely agreed to let Hare plant a second crop on his land because Bear wanted to get the ____ part of one crop.
crops → Hare and his family were in "bad shape" because they did not have any ____ to eat.
Bottom → the lowest part