5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bear was wealthy because he got money from his hard-working ________.
- tricked someone; acted in a way that is not honest
- Bear _______ while Hare planted and grew the crops.
- bright; intelligent; having a quick mind
- Bear most likely agreed to let Hare plant a second crop on his land because Bear wanted to get the ____ part of one crop.
4 True/False questions
exactly → Hare told Bare, "It's a done deal," and he meant he would do ______ what Bear said.
food → Hare and his family were in "bad shape" because they did not have any ____ to eat.
easy → not willing to work or move fast
Bottom → the lowest part