5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bear was wealthy because he got money from his hard-working ________.
- bright; intelligent; having a quick mind
- Hare and his family were in "bad shape" because they did not have any ____ to eat.
- Hare wanted to do business with Bear because he knew that Bear would be _____ to trick.
- members of a company who share the risks and profits of the business
4 True/False questions
farm → This story takes place on a _______.
exactly → Hare told Bare, "It's a done deal," and he meant he would do ______ what Bear said.
best → Bear most likely agreed to let Hare plant a second crop on his land because Bear wanted to get the ____ part of one crop.
lazy → not willing to work or move fast