5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Golgi apparatus
- Eukaryotic cells
- a Solution with less concentration of dissolved particles. Grows.
- b Produces energy in cell
- c Cells that contain a nucleus
- d Solution with the SAME amount/concentration of dissolved particles as the cell
- e Modifies proteins made in ER and ships them to appropriate part of cell.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Regulates what enters and exits the cell.
- Moves materials in
- Movement of molecules down/across a concentration gradient
- All living things are made up of cells which are the basic units of structure and function in all living things and come only from the reproduction of living cells.
- Stores materials. Found only in plant cells.
5 True/False Questions
Rough ER → Detoxifies substances.
Water's Net Movement → Has a net movement to where there is less water or more dissolved particles
Osmosis → Moves materials out
Lysosome → Structures that produce proteins.
Cilia → Stores materials. Found only in plant cells.