← science chap 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Charles's Law
- amorphous solid
- directly proportional
- a A solid made up of particles that are not arranged in a regular pattern.
- b A state of matter that has definite shape and a definite volume
- c A principle that describes the relationship between the temperature and volume of a gas at constant pressure.
- d A diagram that shows how two variables are related.
- e A term used to describe the relationship between two variables whose graph is a straight line passing through the point (0, 0).
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A principle that describes the relationship between the pressure and volume of a gas at a constant temperature.
- The force pushing on a surface divided by the area of that surface.
- The temperature at which a substance changes from a solid to a liquid.
- Any substance that can flow.
- A state of matter that has no definite shape but a definite volume.
5 True/False Questions
melting → The change in state from a liquid to a solid.
gas → A diagram that shows how two variables are related.
freezing → A change in state from a solid to a liquid.
origin → The (0, 0) point on a line graph.
surface tension → The result of an inward pull among the molecules of a liquid that brings the molecules on the surface closer together; causes the surface to act as if it has a thin skin.