5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (adj) Possessed at birth; inborn
- (n) 1. A person who pays excessive attention to learning rules rather than you understanding.
2. A scholarly show-off
- (n) 1. An examination to determine the cause of death; an autopsy
2. (informal) A analysis of something that is over.
- (adj) Childish; immature.
- (n) Branch of medicine treating disorders of the skeletal system and tissues related to movement.
5 True/False Questions
entity → (n) Something that has a real or independent existence.
nascent → (adj) Emerging; coming into existence.
nonentity → (n) 1. A person or thing of no importance.
2. Something that does not exist or exists only in the imagination.
mortify → (n) Something that has a real or independent existence.
euthanasia → (n) The act of painlessly killing a suffering person or animal; mercy killing.