6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Many medical offices assign ____________ to limit access to health care information stored on a computer
- Medical practices participate in _________________ to purchase supplies over the Internet at discount prices
- Which of the following is not an advantage of using electronic claims instead of paper claims
- In an emergency, a computer can be a lifesaving device because it
- The capability to deposit insurance payments directly into a practice's account via computer is called _____________.
- A(n) _________________ is a sevice bureau that collects electronic claims from medical practices and forwards them to the appropriate health plans.
5 True/False Questions
837P → The electronic claim form used to bill for a physician's services is known as
Transaction → Computerized accounting systems store information in databases about patients and ______________.
Audit/Edit Report → A(n) ______________ report lists errors on electronic claims before they are transmitted to health plans.
Autoposting → The automated entry of information from a remittance advice into a practive management program is called
Administrative → A(n) ___________ keeps track of data entry on a computer, and can be reviewed if a security problem arises.