← Rome: People Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- marcus aurelius
- marc antony
- a craziest emperor, outraged many people
- b fought octavian with cleopatra in a civil war, lost.
- c governor of a roman province that had a large christian population.
- d first emperor. made the government more efficient. civil war vs. antony. later becomes AUGUSTUS
- e good emperor. was a philosopher. his rule marked the end of the pax romana
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- rebuilt pantheon, built a wall to keep out britain and their invaders. built a lot of structures in rome. was a good emperor
- Jew from Asia Minor- saw and spoke with Jesus. became a missionary- travelled and set up churches.
- brilliant roman general
- invaded rome and forced the last roman emperor to give up his thrown. was part of a germanic tribe
- carthaginian general-brilliant military strategies. wanted to avenge carthage's defeats
5 True/False Questions
tiberius & gaius gracchus → young patricians- first to make reforms. (were tribunes) called on state to give land to the poor farmers and give full citizenship to Rome's allies. were publicly killed.
attila → leader of the huns
jesus → christian messiah. "son of God." mission= bring spiritual salvation and eternal life to anyone who believed in him
soloman → rebuilt pantheon, built a wall to keep out britain and their invaders. built a lot of structures in rome. was a good emperor
livy → governor of a roman province that had a large christian population.