5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- intrafaith boundary
- Monotheistic Religion
- Sharia religious law
- a Boundaries within a single major faith.
- b a member of the branch of Islam that accepts the first four caliphs as rightful successors to Muhammad
- c a religion with one god
- d One of the two main ethnic groups within the Jewish culture. This branch eventually settled in Central Europe after having been driven out of Jerusalem early in the first millenium A.D
- e Islamic Law: based on varying degrees of interpretation on the Qu'ran
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the dispersion of the Jews outside Israel
- the belief that inanimate objects, such as hills, trees, rocks, rivers, and other elements of natural landscape, possess souls and can help or hinder human efforts on Earth
- The boundaries between the world's major faiths.
- religion that attempts to appeal to all people, not just those who live in a particular location
- Complete or partial removal of the clitora on girls under the age of eleven
5 True/False Questions
Polytheistic Religion → a religion with more than one god
Syncretic religion → separate religions that combine into a new religion; often borrow from the past and the present.
gender → the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles
Enfranchisement → the highest of the four varnas: the priestly or sacerdotal category
Longevity gap → A group of Islamic religion that believes that its religious leader should be chosen based on heredity.