5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Benjamin Franklin
- conservative; radical
- Utopias; freedoms
- Adam Smith
- Thomas Paine
- a Led to the Amer Rev: The ___ set forth in early America: a political, religious and economic ___.
- b philosopher, theological, scientist, diplomat, he didn't really write Poor Richard's Almanac, moral chart
- c Led to the Amer Rev: - A Wealth of Nations by Scotsman _____ addressed capitalism, profit on investment and labor and questioned the colonists.
- d He wrote Common Sense
- e Jonathan Edwards was both a ___ and ____.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- He came up with separation of church and state. He was a French philosopher, also.
- The theme emphasizes that ____ is a universal goal.
- Led to the Amer Rev: The writings of the British philosopher ____ which instilled the idea that all human beings had natural rights and are entitled to political and economic freedoms regardless of birth—unlocked inalienable rights—greatly influenced by Jefferson
- Who didn't really write Poor Richard's Almanac?
- Jonathan Edwards has a _______.
5 True/False Questions
Free Will; Reason → Led to the Amer Rev: - ___ and ___- a philosophy which focused on breaking free and democracy
Adam Smith → Jonathan Edwards went to ___ at age __. (School)
Yale, 13 → Jonathan Edwards went to ___ at age __. (School)
Voltaire → ____ was a French philosopher
Patrick Henry → He spoke in rhetorical questions