5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- July 4, 1776
- Thomas Paine
- life, liberty and the pursuit of material wealth
- a Led to the Amer Rev: - The separation of church and state stated by ___
- b READ: Events and Laws Leading to the American Revolution, France gives up rights to north American territory, Stamp Act, Townshend Acts, Glass Act, Sugar Act, Tea Act/Boston Tea Party, Boston Massacre, Quartering
- c What were the human rights that Locke instated?
- d When was the Declaration of Independence signed?
- e made broadsides
5 Multiple choice questions
- A Scottish man, wrote "A Wealth of Nations", says you have a right to make money when you invest, economics, capitalism.
- He wrote "A Wealth of Nations".
- He spoke in rhetorical questions
- Who did the moral perfection chart?
- he wrote 92 essays
5 True/False questions
Yale, 13 → Jonathan Edwards went to ___ at age __. (School)
John Locke → ____ was a French philosopher
pre-destination → Great Awakening: Through God's guidance and inclination ___ occurs
Patrick Henry → A Scottish man, wrote "A Wealth of Nations", says you have a right to make money when you invest, economics, capitalism.
representative government → Edwards was a strong believer in _______.