5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- what does the pampiniform venous plexus do?
- sperm are produced in the _____________
- within the ovary, progesterone is produced by the
- Which of the following absorb heat from the testes?
- where is sperm stored?
- a the pampiniform plexus
- b cools arterial blood to keep the testes below core body temperature
- c corpus luteum.
- d seminiferous tubules
- e epididymis
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- secondary oocyte
5 True/False Questions
sperms acrosomes contain → mammography
the primary sex organ of the the male is the → testes
The functional layer of the endometrium is shed in response to __________. → decreased progesterone levels
which of the following hormones causes the oocyte to mature → the pampiniform plexus
this is usually associated with the pituitary gland → endometrium