5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which is the most correct sequence of sperm flow in the male duct system?
- within the ovary, progesterone is produced by the
- the ductus deferens by another name
- The __________ develop into the female duct system.
- In response to warmth, the scrotum __________.
- a paramesonephric folds
- b increases its surface area
- c corpus luteum.
- d seminiferous tubules, epididymis, vas deferens, ampulla, ejaculatory duct, urethra
- e ampulla
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- seminiferous tubules
5 True/False Questions
which of the following hormones causes the oocyte to mature → FSH
the uterine layer shed with each monthly cycle is the → functional layer of the endometrium
the mucosal lining in the uterus → fimbriae
Which of the following structures makes up most of the male urethral length? → spongy urethra
blood flow increases to the penis in response to → parasympathetic stimulation