5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The __________ of the mammary glands are responsible for producing milk during lactation.
- Which is the most correct sequence of sperm flow in the male duct system?
- what do interstitial cells do?
- where fertilization occurs in the female reproductive tract
- male stem cells
- a spermatogonia
- b alveoli
- c seminiferous tubules, epididymis, vas deferens, ampulla, ejaculatory duct, urethra
- d make testosterone
- e tubules
5 Multiple choice questions
- decreased progesterone levels
- corpus luteum.
- spongy urethra
5 True/False questions
the surges in LH that occurs during the middle of the ovarian cycle triggers → ovulation
_____________ cells are located between seminiferous tubules, produce testosterone → interstitial
in which uterine phase does the functional layer of the endometrium start to rebuild → proliferative
the pigmented skin that surrounds the nipple → areola
The usual site of fertilization is the → chlamydia