5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a go horizontally with numeric headings (1,2,3 etc.) the row height is adjustable.
- b an amount of data equal to approximatly 1 billion bytes.
- c the head or director of a school
- d a form of the possessive case of THEY used as an attributive adjective, before a noun
- e Gives an inventor the right to keep others from making, using or selling an invention in the U.S.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- go vertically with letter headings (A,B,C,etc.) the colum width is adjustable.
- the cell you are currently in a black border should appear around the active cell the name of the active cell is located in the name box.
- an Excel File.
- performs operations on worksheet data such as adding or averaging (all formulas begin with an equal sign =)
- "boxes" within the spreadsheet that organized by columns and rows can contain words, numbers, or formulas.
5 True/False Questions
Select All Button → the small blue button where the column and row headings intersect.
Inventive → The quality of being good at creating with the imagination.
Coordinate → Art work created by pasting on a single surface various materials not normally associated with one another, as newspaper clippings, parts of photographs
Bandwidth → a short-range wireless technology used to create PANs (Personal Area Networks) among your devices, and with other nearby devices .
Airplane mode → group of neighboring cells.