← US History- Chap 3 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Great Awakening Resolves and Contributions
- A tax
- Great Awakening
- a Religious revival in the American colonies of the eighteenth century during which a number of new Protestant churches were established.
- b duty
- c It resolved because more people got involved in it. It contribute to it because more Protestant denominations were created.
- d Revolt
- e A person placed under a contract to work for another person in exchange for learning a trade
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Spanish focused on mining and growing sugar while New France focused on fur trade. The English colonies focused on farming, artisanship, fishing, and printing.
- a person who comes into a country to make a new life
- One leg of the triangular trade between the Americas, Europe, and Africa. This was the part that brought slaves to the Americas from Africa.
- artisans, printers, farmers,and fishermen, indentured servants. tinwear, pottery, glasswear.
- Hard to find a job, bad living conditions, can't vote, and can't press charges against or marry a white person.
5 True/False Questions
Middle Passage → a book containing information such as calenders, weather predictions, wise sayings, and advice
Itinerant → a person who comes into a country to make a new life
Triangular Trade → A three-way trade between the Americans, Europe and Africa
Stono Rebellion → An example of the ways slaves resisted their masters during the colonial period, in which about 100 blacks in South Carolina, rose up, seized weapons, killed several whites and attempted to escape south to Florida, but they were caught and many participants executed.
Western Expanding → Too many new babies and immigrants for the amount of land had.