5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- lived on the Yucatan Peninsula and were skilled astronomers & mathematicians.
- Chichen Itza
- 21 countries
- a Mayans
- b The poorest & least developed country.
- c How many countries are included in the Pan-American Highway?
- d Mayans built the
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Home of the Toltecs, Mayans, & Aztecs.
- The capital is the only city on the coast.
- Sugar, bananas, & tourism
- Belize's capital is
5 True/False Questions
Mayans → Who invented a game like basketball?
50 miles → How long is the Panama Canal?
Guatemala → Country with the most population.
Belize → Home of the Toltecs, Mayans, & Aztecs.
Panama → Who invented a game like basketball?