LNST 4 pgs. 30-31 Week 17
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- He guards the captives of the lieutentant.
- The comrades of the sailors report the story.
- The swords of the girls wound.
- He prepares the swords of the sons.
- They try the horse's wagon.
5 True/False Questions
Pugnat populos amicorum. → He fights the nations of the friends.
Nuntii reginarum pugnant. → The messengers of the queens fight.
Narrat locum annorum. → He prepares the swords of the sons.
The sword of the sailors and the poet attacks. → Gladius nautarum et poetae occupat.
Equus legatos amiciorum vulnerat. → The swords of the girls wound.