← Pelvis/Leg Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- talus, distal tibia
- nerves, blood vessels
- pelvic girdle plus sacrum and coccyx
- a Is the superior ilia of the female pelvis narrow or broad?
- b What does the distal epiphysis of the fibula articulate with?
- c Is the patellar surface on the anterior or posterior surface of the distal epiphysis?
- d What does the obturator foramen allow for passage of?
- e What makes up the pelvis?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What does the distal epiphysis of the tibia articulate with?
- What is the function of the arches of the feet?
- What does the head of the fibula articulate with?
- What are the two tarsals we know?
- The greater pelvis is also called...
5 True/False Questions
acetabulum → Is the fibula lateral or medial to the tibia?
obturator foramen → What is the largest foramen in the body?
medial malleolus → What is found on the distal epiphysis of the tibia?
femur → Does the patella articulate with the femur or the tibia?
pubic, ischium, lower portion of ilia → What are the boundaries of the true/lesser pelvis?