5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- measures the work behaviors required by a job and relates them to worker characteristics.
- a systematic process of describing and recording information about job behaviors, activities and work specifications. Purpose of job, major duties or activities required, conditions, competencies.
- focus on what the job involves. Activities and outcomes.
- listing of tasks, work behaviors, or worker characteristics (called items) that has been created speciffically for the jobs or group of jobs being analyzed.
- in team-based cultures, competency modeling helps inidentifying core competencies and behaviors that are similar across all jobs.
4 True/False Questions
flexibility → activities carried out by any single person
worker oriented job analysis → focus on required characteristics of job incumbents, focus on who can do the job; COMPENTENCY modeling
occupation → a group of jobs that involve similar work and requires similar competencies, training and credentials.
occupational information network → a group of jobs that involve similar work and requires similar competencies, training and credentials.