5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- diagonal lines
- a lines that are beteen horizontal and verticle lines.
- b used to create very short tapers quickly.
- c growth pattern direction in which the hair grows from the scalp; also referred to as natural fall or natural falling position .
- d space between two lines or surfaces that intersect at a given point
- e triangular section that begins at the apex and ends at the front corners.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to divide the hair by parting into uniform working areas for control.
- lines that are perpendicular to the floor.
- how tightly the hair is pulled before cutting
- section of hair located either at the perimeter or the interior of the cut, determines the length the hair will be cut also referred to as guide; usually the first section that is cut to create a shape
5 True/False Questions
graduated haircut → graduated shape of wedge; an effect or haircut that results from cutting the hai with tension, low to medium elevation or over direction.
thinning shears → used to remove bulk from the hair.
free hand nothcing → levl at which a blunt cut falls; where the ends of the hair hang together.
shears → usually used to cut a blunt straight line; can be used to thin hair by slithering.
beveling → techinique using diagonal lines by cutting hair ends with a slight increase or decrease in length.