5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Spontaneous Generation
- Controlled Experiment
- a cells main energy source
- b a change in an organisms surroundings that causes a reaction
- c an experiment that only one thing changes through out the whole experiment.
- d the idea that living things can coming from non-living things
- e a primary or important part of matter
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- building material in the Human Body
- a good protein source toward the energy
- to process of change that occurs through out an organisms life.
- organisms that feed on other things, can't provide their own food
- when the embryo grows and pushes out of the seed
5 True/False Questions
Molecule → a basic unit of structure, in an organism.
Response → an action or change as a result of a stimulus
Multicellular → an organism that has only one cell
Embryo → basic unit of matter
Organism → basic unit of matter