← Unit 3 Test prep Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Unproductive taking
- Chico Marx
- Frierich Bernhardi
- John B. Watson
- Frederick Winslow Taylor
- a "Who ya gonna believe? Me, or your own two eyes?"
- b Exploiting, hoarding, marketing, receiving.
- c Those who are the strongest are the ones who deserve to survive.
- d You are a creature of your environment and your environment makes you act in a particular way.
- e Came up with "taylorism."
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- People are submissive
- People are largely driven by biology.
- Once you know one species, you know all species.
- Workers can be programmed
- Psychologists are paying to much attention to consciousness.
5 True/False Questions
John B. Watson → People can be controlled from cradle to grave
Lorenz → People are not JUST animals.
Lorenz → Wrote book Man for Himself and created character tendencies.
Richard Wrangham → "Some people go on [with the miligram experiment] quite gleefully."
John B. Watson → Studied infants