5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- DNA replication
- sex chromosome
- guanine (G)
- a Member of a pair of chromosomes that differs between males and females.
- b Process by which a cell duplicates its DNA before it divides.
- c alleles that are both fully expressed neither is dominant or recessive.
- d A nitrogen-containing base in nucleotides; also, base-pairs with cytosine in DNA and RNA.
- e Stage of mitosis during which chromosomes arrive at the spindle poles and new nuclei form.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Stage of mitosis when cell's chromosomes align midway
- Technology that produces genetically identical individuals; e.g., artificial twinning, SCNT.
- Three or more alleles persist in a population.
- Stage of mitosis when sister chromatids separate and move to opposite spindle poles.
- products of two or more gene pairs that influence a single trait
5 True/False questions
histone → A genetically identical copy of DNA, a cell, or an organism.
growth factor → Stage of mitosis and meiosis in which chromosomes condense a become attached to spindles.
Punnett square → A diagram used to predict the outcome of a testcross.
prophase → Stage of mitosis during which chromosomes arrive at the spindle poles and new nuclei form.
clone → A genetically identical copy of DNA, a cell, or an organism.