5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- bell curve
- a alleles that are both fully expressed neither is dominant or recessive.
- b The location of a gene on a chromosome
- c Curve that results from a range of variation for a continuous trait; plotted against the frequency
- d two different alleles at a gene locus on the chromosome Aa
- e a single gene can affect multiple traits.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The stage between mitotic divisions when a cell grows in mass, doubles its cytoplasmic, and replicates its DNA.
- the chance a particular outcome of an event will occur; depends on the total number of outcomes possible.
- Technology that produces genetically identical individuals; e.g., artificial twinning, SCNT.
- Describes the process of DNA replication, by which one strand of each copy of a DNA molecule is new, and the other is a strand of the original DNA.
- Stage of mitosis when cell's chromosomes align midway
5 True/False questions
mitosis → cell division mechanism that maintains the chromosome number.
gamete → Mature, haploid reproductive cell
sexual reproduction → Reproductive mode by which offspring arise from one parent and inherit that parent's genes only
centromere → region on a chromosome where sister chromatids are attached.
sperm → Mature male gamete.