6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Rivers and streams flowing into a larger one.
- Very large city.
- Areas of land that are drained by major rivers.
- Tropical trees in swampy ground.
- Mark left in polished rocks by glaciers.
- Measurement based on education, housing healthcare, and nutrition.
6 True/False Questions
Annex → To add.
Per capita → Per person
Literacy → Rivers and streams flowing into a larger one.
Industrial Revolution → New technology making life easier.
Cede → To add.
Bayous → To add.