5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Inverted triangle
- Nasolabial Fold
- a This term refers to a nose which is medium low bridged and medium broad in shape
- b a tree sided figure whose base is superior to its apex; when used to describe a frontal-view geometric headshape, a head which is wide at the forehead and narrow at the jaw
- c Material used to fill a large cavity (e.g. plaster paris and cotton; liquid sealer and cotton)
- d This term refers to the protrusion of the cheek which lies adjacent to the mouth next to the sulcus and reaches from the wing of the nose to the corner of the mouth.
- e To cut or tear into irregular segments
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The vertical furrows of the lips extending from within the mucous membranes into the integumentary lips
- The vertical groove located medially on the upper lip located between the columna nasi and the medial lobe of the mucous membrane of the upper lip
- This term refers to the a muscle of facial expression which dilates the nostrils and elevates the superior lip on the face; the common elevator
- This term refers to a procedure which is nonsurgical and used to touch up negligible or small areas that show damage.
- The transverse dipping furrows of the neck
5 True/False Questions
Jawline → Lips
Lanugo → (peach fuzz) the downy hair of a fetus, children, or women
Labia → This term refers to the pigment in the hair and epidermis which is light brown to dark brown in color.
Eyebrow pencil → (Supercilia) superficial hairs covering the superciliary arches
Firmness → The degree of rigidity or stability; a condition of the tissues necessary for the application of wax