5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What do we call it when a star explodes?
- The properties of an element can be predicted from its location in the __________ _______
- The horizontal rows are called _________
- Who discovered a way to measure the positive charge ( the atomic number) on an atom's nucleus?
- By 1869 how many elements had been discovered?
- a a supernova
- b periodic table
- c periods
- d 63
- e Henry Moseley in 1913
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- heaviest elements
5 True/False Questions
The hydrogen is at high pressure and extremely high temperatures and it's state of matter is _______ → plasma
From left to right the _________- of elements in a period change in a pattern → properties
The _________ of an element can be predicted from its location in the periodic table → properties
What happens to the heavy elements that a supernove creates? → 63
WHere do the elements come from? → stars