← MTS Mod 2A Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 2.A1 Discuss the purpose of the Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) and its application in Content Development.
- 2.A12 Discuss the phases of the instructional design process. ADDIE
- 2.A3.4 Define process.
- 2.A9.3 Where does on find NMCI core build requirement?
- 2.A2 Describe reuse, repurpose and reference as it applies to NCOM.
- a flow of events that identify how something works
- b NMCI core build document
- c seeks to maximize technology based learning to generate substantial cost saving
- d analysis, design, development, implementation, evaluation
- e the need to efficiently reuse, repurpose and reference objects creates content for ILE
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- remember - learner recognizes and recalls info, requires short and long term memory
apply - requires learner to apply info to accomplish some task or solve a problem
- the base building block of ELOs, it is either a representation of text or a media element
- no change to its original treatment, context or content
- charactering, organizing, valuing, responding, receiving
- content does not require modification to operate as software platforms are changed or upgraded
5 True/False Questions
2.A3 Name the 5 content types related to enabling objectives. → concept, facts, procedure, process, principle
2.A7 What is Job Task Analysis (JTA)? → provides the framework for the ILE to define Job/position requirements for needed knowledge, skills and abilities
2.A5.4 Define structure. → data that describes the relationship between learning objectives
2.A9.1 Where does one find technical specifications? → MPT&ECIOSWIT-ILE-SPEC-4D Navy ILE tech specs and guidelines
2.A1.2 Define reusable. → content is reused in a new context without any modification